The UC Davis MIND Institute has rolled out a COVID-19 vaccine clinic, custom-made for those with neurodevelopmental conditions; we take a look at its unique features and its importance right now. An infectious disease expert and a AAA spokesperson explain what you need to know if you’re planning on traveling this holiday weekend, with airfares, gas prices, and hotel rates surging amid ever-changing pandemic guidelines. Plus, a reporter’s notebook breakdown of CapRadio’s After the Assault podcast series.
- CapRadio State Government Reporter Scott Rodd with a live update from the Lava Fire burning in Siskiyou County
- UC Davis MIND Institute Child Life Specialist Veronica Tuss discusses the Institute's new COVID-19 vaccine clinic for people with autism, down syndrome, and other neurodevelopmental conditions
- CapRadio’s Healthcare reporter Sammy Caiola, Data Reporter Emily Zentner, News and Information Managing Editor Nick Miller on how survivors shaped the After the Assault podcast, how it stands out in journalism, and what’s ahead for the project
- AAA Northern California spokesperson Sergio Avila, with what travelers need to know before heading out this upcoming holiday weekend, including rising airfares, hotel rates, and advice for going to areas with varying COVID-19 guidance
- Pulmonologist and Medical Director of the Sutter Valley Area Electronic ICU, Dr. Vanessa Walker, breaks down COVID-19 case levels across the country and international hotspots