John Freeman, the award-winning writer, book critic, and former editor of Granta, has created a new literary journal featuring some of the biggest names in fiction. We’ll talk with John Freeman and former SN&R editor Kel Munger about the new biannual lit journal and how national press coverage of literary news has changed since Freeman left Granta.
- Vogue: There's An Illustrious New Literary Journal In Town
- Observer: The Report of Print’s Death Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Star Tribune: Review: 'Freeman's: Arrival,' Edited By John Freeman
- Radio Boston: James Wood And John Freeman On The State Of Literary Journals
- Publisher's Weekly: Four Questions For ... John Freeman
- The Atlantic: ‘Stories Are a Living Thing’