The presidential election remains undecided but states are shifting this morning from President Trump to former Vice President Joe Biden. As 2020 vote counting continues, we check-in on the latest numbers and the President’s claims of voter fraud. Plus, a closer look at how the vote count played out across California, and how you can talk politics respectfully with family and friends as this election cycle ends.
- PolitiFact Editor-in-Chief Angie Drobnic Holan discusses the claims of voter fraud from President Trump
- Political Data Inc. Vice President and political strategist Paul Mitchell breaks down the latest voter data across the country and California
- CapRadio Reno, Nevada Reporter and Producer Bert Johnson with updates on election results in Nevada
- Placer County Clerk-Recorder-Registrar Ryan Ronco and Yolo County Assessor/Clerk-Recorder/Registrar Jesse Salinas check-in on how the vote count played out in their counties
- California Secretary of State Alex Padilla's Press Secretary Sam Mahood talks about the California vote and how the process worked this election
- CapRadio State Government Reporter Scott Rodd explains the ramifications of Proposition 25
- Etiquette & civility expert and author Rosalinda Oropeza Randall on how to talk about politics respectfully with family and friends, especially as we move into the holiday season.