Gov. Gavin Newsom defeats the recall election. CapRadio Political Reporter Nicole Nixon shares last night’s victory speech, Republican political consultant Luis Alvarado expands on what’s next. Political Data Inc. breaks down the ballot returns. USC Center for Inclusive Democracy explains voter engagement. And longtime political journalist Ken Rudin discusses what this means for the 2022 Midterm elections.
- CapRadio Political Reporter Nicole Nixon shares last night’s victory speech from Gov. Gavin Newsom.
- Luis Alvarado, former press secretary for the California Republican Party and Republican political consultant, expands on what’s next for conservatives.
- Paul Mitchell, Vice President of Political Data Inc., breaks down ballot returns.
- Mindy Romero, political sociologist and director of the USC Center for Inclusive Democracy, discusses voter participation.
- Ken Rudin, host of the Political Junkie podcast, on what this recall election result means for national politics and the 2022 Midterm elections.