The California Department of Water Resources gives an update on one of the driest water years on record. Political columnist with The Washington Post, Karen Tumulty, discusses her new biography “The Triumph of Nancy Reagan.” CLARA classrooms expands free virtual performing arts modules to 250,000 children in Sacramento County, and we hear more on biking legislation and how ‘micromobility’ has been impacted by the pandemic.
- California Department of Water Resources Information Officer Chris Orrock explains the impact one of the driest water years on record will have on the state
- The Washington Post political columnist Karen Tumulty discusses her new biography “The Triumph of Nancy Reagan”
- CLARA classrooms is expanding free virtual performing arts modules to 250,000 children in Sacramento County; we talk with Sacramento-area artist, Kazoua Kajol Yang, who films Bollywood dancing alongside CLARA Classroom Program Creator, Emili Danz, and Executive Director, Megan Wygant
- UC Davis BicyclingPlus Research Collaborative Co-Director and Professional Researcher Dillon Fitch on how ‘micromobility’ has been impacted by the pandemic, including updates on biking legislation
- Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates Executive Director Debra Banks discusses events for this year’s ‘Bike Month’