Super Tuesday has come and gone, though California still has millions of ballots to count. Nationally, Tuesday was the biggest day of the 2020 primaries with roughly one third of all delegates awarded.
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders won Super Tuesday's biggest prize, taking California and many of its sought-after delegates, though it will be weeks until we're sure exactly how many also go to former Vice President Joe Biden.
- Paul Mitchell, Elections expert and Vice President of Political Data Inc.
- Ken Rudin, Veteran Political Journalist and Host of the Political Junkie podcast
- Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg
- West Sacramento Mayor Christopher Cabaldon
- Reverend Dwight Williams, Chair of the Republican Party of San Joaquin County