The Greater Sacramento region will be under California's regional stay-at-home order starting tonight after the area's available intensive care unit capacity dropped below 15%; we get updates today. Sac Police Chief Daniel Hahn addresses the public safety plea from his department after weeks of post-election protests, and a pair of new mayors in Stockton and West Sac check-in on how they resonate with voters. Plus, celebrating books this unique holiday season.
- CapRadio State Government Reporter Scott Rodd checks-in with the latest on the stay-at-home order that goes into effect tonight
- Sacramento Police Chief Daniel Hahn on the public safety plea from his department after several weeks of post-election protests, the new stay-at-home order, and how his department will enforce the rules
- Newly-elected West Sacramento Mayor Martha Guerrero talks about how she narrowly defeated longtime West Sac Mayor Christopher Cabaldon, her vision for the River City, and some of the major challenges facing the region
- Newly-elected Stockton Mayor Kevin Lincoln discusses his defeat of Michael Tubbs and what he thinks resonated with voters
- Morning Edition and CapRadio Reads Host Donna Apidone on celebrating books this holiday season, CapRadio staff recommendations, and more