Election Day has finally arrived. Tens of millions of Americans will head to the polls to vote for either Republican incumbent President Donald Trump or Democrat Joe Biden. Nearly 100 million American voters have already cast early ballots but election officials are saying that days or weeks could pass before we know the winner of the presidential election. Today on Insight, Election Day, what you need to know, and what’s at stake.
- Longtime political journalist and Ken Rudin's Political Junkie podcast host Ken Rudin, on what to expect this Election Day
- Political Data Inc. Vice President and political strategist Paul Mitchell discusses California’s role and importance to the election
- CapRadio Environment Reporter Ezra David Romero on how climate change is deciding factor for many voters this election
- CapRadio Race and Equity Reporter Sarah Mizes-Tan navigates the District 2 and District 8 races, the candidates, and what's at stake
- CapRadio Healthcare Reporter Sammy Caiola checks-in with what she’s seeing live from a polling location
- California Voter Foundation Founder and President Kim Alexander with last-minute advice on voting, results, and more