Editor's note, April 30, 9:06 a.m: In his appearance on Insight, Rep. Tom McClintock made several statements related to the COVID-19 pandemic which quickly drew a response from our audience, claiming several of his statements were incorrect. The Insight staff fact-checked several of his statements. You can find that information here.
- Rep. Tom McClintock on California's COVID-19 relief efforts
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Superintendent Brett McFadden talks about prospective timelines for schools
- Stockton Unified School District Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services Sonjhia Lowery checks in on potentially early school year
- Director of the Brain Imaging Research Center at the University of Connecticut Dr. Fumiko Hoeft on new research looking into sliding reading skills being linked to COVID-19.
- Professor of History and food historian at the University of the Pacific Ken Albala explains why so many are baking bread during the pandemic