It’s the time of year to get your garden up and growing. But pesticides, toxic plants and fertilizers can be poison for animals. Pet expert Gina Spadafori joins us for this month’s Pet Tales to talk about the dangers your garden can pose for pets and wild animals.
- Horticulture Magazine: Mix Your Own Insecticidal Soap for Garden Pests
- Pet Poison Helpline
- Sacramento Bee: Birds in peril as Sacramento’s wildlife rescue group faces closure
- Wild Life Care Association
- Wild Life Care Association Possum Classes
- Mickaboo Companion Bird Rescue