Capitol Bureau Chief Ben Adler gives an update on the November ballot -- what made it in and what was left out. As the end of the legislation session nears, lawmakers are working through a number of bills. Plus, we discuss the governor's opposition to a recent CalPERS decision.
- State Pension Committee Approves Retirement Compensation Proposals
- CalPERS Considers Proposal That Could Boost Pensions
- No School Bond, Lawmaker Suspension Measures On November Ballot
- Assembly Approves Birth Control Access Bill
- Bill Requiring Airport Breasfeeding Rooms Passes California Senate