There are a number of interesting classical concerts coming to the area this winter. CapRadio arts reporter Jeff Hudson previews some of his favorites:
- Nov. 2 - Ballet Folklórico de Sacramento performs “Ofrenda Dia de los Muertos” at the Harris Center at Folsom Lake College
- Nov. 3 - Camellia Symphony Orchestra performs Carlos Chavez at the McClatchy High School
- Nov. 3-4 - Reno Philharmonic with Rachel Barton Pine performs Bruch.
- Nov. 9-10 - Modesto Symphony Orchestra performs “The Planets” by Gustav Holst
- Dec. 2 - Alexander String Quartet performs Shostakovich at Mondavi Center