Sacramento Bee's Transportation writer Tony Bizjak talks about the Fix 50 project and the issue of shipping crude oil by train across Calfiornia.
- California to impose fee on crude oil rail shipments; funds to be used for spill prevention, cleanup
- Report minimizes risk from oil trains through Roseville, Sacramento
- Details about crude oil rail shipments shrouded in secrecy
- Sacramento officials kept in dark about crude oil transfers at rail facility
- Budget trailer bill to expand Oil Spill Prevention and Response