It's been six months since the Camp Fire devastated the town of Paradise.
This week, North State Public Radio commemorates the anniversary with a special one-hour program. They'll check in with officials and those who were displaced about how their lives have changed since the fire and what life holds for them going forward.
This is the final episode of NSPR's weekly Camp Fire recovery program, "After Paradise." Find a list of featured segments below, and take a look back at past episodes here.
Featured segments and guests:
- Paradise Mayor Jody Jones speaks about her recovery
- No vacancy in Butte County: A conversation with Ed Mayer of the Housing Authority of the County of Butte
- Feature: Six Months After the Camp Fire, This Family Is Still Far from Finding A New Home
- Living in a motel with no permanent home: A conversation with displaced resident Lorrie Peters Summers
- Students, Achieve Charter High School
- Dr. Pennisue Hignell, EMDR specialist/survivor therapy
- Mel, a super volunteer
- Alex Benson-Valvanis, president of the North Valley Community Foundation
- What brings you hope for the future?