April 1, 2020
Embark on a 12-day history, art and wine adventure through Spain and Portugal with Rick Eytcheson, President and General Manager at Capital Public Radio.
In Spain, take a stroll through the Prado museum, witness a lively flamenco performance in the Plaza Mayor, and enjoy fine wine and local culinary specialties in regions such as Segovia and Salamanca. In Portugal, explore the beautiful and renowned Douro wine region, sample the best Ports in Porto and traverse the vibrant capital city, Lisbon.
Or call (800) 723-8454 to get started.
Spain and Portugal: Trip Rundown
Travel through Spain and Portugal in private, air-conditioned coach, stay in four-star hotels and lodges, and tour museums, castles and cathedrals with local expert guides. You'll also get to explore UNESCO World Heritage sites, take private tours of the Prado and Reina Sofia Museums, and enjoy some of the best wine in the world.
- 3 Nights Madrid with an excursion to Toledo
- 2 Nights Salamanca via Roman Segovia
- 3 Nights Porto via the Douro Valley Wine Region
- 3 Nights Lisbon
- 12 days/11 Nights (Excluding Air Travel)
- All breakfasts plus eleven additional meals included (bonus: wine included as well)
- All gratuity for drivers and guides included
- $4,995 per person based upon double occupancy
- $1,195 single supplement
- Group airfare available
Traveling With Rick Eytcheson
Explore Spain and Portugal alongside CapRadio's President and General Manager Rick Eytcheson. With more than 30 years' experience in radio and broadcast media, you'll get to interact with the person that's been in charge of Capital Public Radio for the last decade.