June 27, 2022: This summer, CapRadio News is carrying NPR's live, special coverage as the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol holds a series of public hearings. The dates and start times for upcoming hearings are as follows:
- Tuesday, June 28 at 10 a.m. PT
We'll return to regular programming after NPR's coverage concludes. On days when Insight is preempted, we'd encourage you to download the Insight podcast.
May 2, 2022: As the pandemic and on-demand listening continue to affect our daily lives, we're changing our schedule to better reflect those new routines and needs by making sure CapRadio has the latest live information all day long. Our new weekday program schedule now in effect includes the following changes:
- Marketplace now starts at 2 p.m., leading into All Things Considered at 2:30.
- The World, which has been airing at 2 p.m., is moving to 7 p.m.
- The Marketplace evening repeat will slide up from 7 p.m. to 6:30.
- BBC Newshour, which we began airing temporarily in place of The Takeaway in February when Russia first invaded Ukraine, now permanently airs at 12 p.m.
You can learn more about why we're making these changes by reading this deeper explanation.