Wednesday, June 4, is the 25th anniversary of the Chinese government’s violent crackdown on protesters in Tiananmen Square. McClatchy Newspapers’ Beijing Bureau Chief Stuart Leavenworth is in Sacramento for a break from his work in China and joins us to discuss the anniversary.
- Photographer Recalls 25 Years Ago When Man Defied Tank In Tiananmen
- China Cracks Down On Those Remembering ’89 Tiananmen Crackdown
- Tiananmen Anniversary Has Hong Kong Agonizing Over Its Future
- The People's Republic Of Amnesia By Louisa Lim
- China's South-North Water Project
- China's Illegal Tiger Trade