Posting Events To CapRadio.org Via The Sacramento365.com Platform
Capital Public Radio has partnered with the premier local events website Sacramento365.com to manage the calendar on our website.
As a result, you can now easily promote your events on both websites with just one submission! You enter your events directly to Sacramento365.com and the listings will display on both sites*.
Here's how it works:
- Click the “Submit a Listing” link on the Capradio.org calendar page (in the “Find an Event” box on the top right). This will take you to the Sacramento365.com submission form.
- Review the instructions if needed, and click the orange “NEXT” button.
- Select your Organization(Org) info from the drop-down menu. If you don not have an Org, or it is not registered with the site, check the “My Org is not listed here” box.
- If there are events currently listed on the site for the Org you selected, you will see them listed in the event drop-down box (this is to prevent you from re-entering already posted events). If you do not see your event, click the "The event is not listed here" checkbox and click "Continue to Step 2".
- Follow and fill out the template with your information.
- Organization section: If you selected your Org already, skip to #7. If your Org is not yet registered on the site, you can enter your Org information here.
- Venue section: Select your venue from the drop-down menu. If it is not listed there, click “Add Venue” and enter your venue information. **If your city is not listed in the drop-down menu, select “Antelope” to continue with your submission. Our staff will write in the correct City (based on the address) when we review the submission.
- Continue the template with your information and click “Continue to Step 3”
- Add in the individual date and start time for your event. Including the dates/times in this way is important to allow visitors (especially mobile visitors) to search for your event by start time. Once you’ve entered the information, click “Save Dates”.
- Confirm that the date(s) entered is correct and add the individual start times. Also, add any additional information about event times (e.g. the time the doors open) in the “Additional Information” box. Click “Save Times”.
- Preview your listing and make sure the information entered is thorough and accurate. If you need to make an edit, click “Return to Edit”. If everything is correct, click “Submit Listing”. You will then see a confirmation page that tells you your event has been submitted and will be edited and reviewed by our staff shortly.
Note: It is highly recommended to add pictures and/or video to your event listings if you have any. If you have difficulty adding them, either contact us to assist you or simply email them to us and we can add the video and/or images for you.
Each event goes through a review process, so please allow 2-3 business days before you receive a confirmation email that the event has been posted along with a link to the event.
*Regional note: Due to the regional restrictions of Sacramento365.com, events occurring outside of our area of coverage will not appear on the Sacramento365.com website, but they WILL display on the Capradio.org website.
Email Sacramento365.com at email@example.com assistance.