Embark on a 12-day food, wine and arts adventure to Barcelona and the South of France with CapRadio reporter and All Things Considered anchor, Randol White.
In Barcelona, treat yourself to a guided tour of the Picasso Museum, dine in his favorite cafés and discover works by Gaudi, Miró and Dalí. In France, enjoy the charming seaside village of Collioure, visit quaint markets and wineries in Provence, and admire works by the only painter Picasso considered his personal master: Paul Cézanne.
Or call (800) 723-8454 to get started.
Catalonia and Provence: Trip Rundown
Travel through Spain and France in charming hotels, luxury coach transportation and private tours guided by local historians. You'll also enjoy wine and cheese tastings, outings to country markets, world-class art exhibits and the exploration of Roman ruins, all during the Spring when crowds have not yet arrived and the weather is sunny and pleasant.
- 3 Nights in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- 2 Nights Collioure, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- 4 Nights Arles, heart of Provence, France
- 2 Nights Cote d’Azur, Nice, France
- 12 Days/11 nights accommodations (Excluding Air Travel)
- All breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners included
- All gratuity for drivers and guides included
- $4,795 per person based upon double occupancy
- $995 single supplement
- Group airfare available
Traveling With Randol White
Explore Spain and France alongside the fun, charming and popular All Things Considered Anchor Randol White. An award-winning journalist with more than two decades of radio, television and print experience, you'll get to make lasting memories with the affable reporter over your 12-day trip.