- Cal Fire Wragg Fire Incident Report
- YubaNet.com Wragg Fire Coverage
- Solano Fire Facebook page
- Broadcastify Napa County and Cal Fire scanner feed
Crews have been able to halt the forward progress of the Wragg Fire in Napa County by Wednesday morning, says Cal Fire.
The blaze is now 7,100 acres and is 80 percent contained. It has destroyed two outbuildings and has damaged three outbuildings and one residence.
Mandatory evacuations are in effect for Mix Canyon, Sky Ranch Road, Wild Horse Canyon Road and Blue Ridge Road, communities that have 136 homes and 200 residents.
Meanwhile, an evacuation advisory is in place for Gates Canyon Road and the area west of Pleasants Valley Road.
An evacuation center has been established at Ulatis Community Center located at 1000 Ulatis Dr. in Vacaville. The Lake Solano campground is currently closed due to fire equipment access.
Some road closures are also still in effect including:
- Mix Canyon Road closed at Pleasant Valley Road
- Gates Canyon Road is only open to residents with identification at Pleasants Valley Road