Activists in Sacramento have different experiences and perspectives when it comes to the George Floyd protests and other movements.
CapRadio’s Randol White hears personal insights from a person who is hospitalized after one of last weekend’s demonstrations. And he talks with a local trans activist about how these movements relate to Sacramento Pride activities that would be happening this month if not for coronavirus.
- Tee Fansofa, Sacramento Resident injured in this weekend's protest
- Ebony Ava Harper, Local Trans Activist, Director, California TRANScends
- Nick Brunner, CapRadio’s Modern Music Director
- David McKissick Bandleader, Trumpet, Keys: A Tribe Quartet
- Zehrin Sims, Drummer: A Tribe Quartet
- Aaron Smith, Trumpet Player