We’re all facing obstacles that would have seemed unimaginable just a few months ago. CapRadio’s Randol White discusses some of these stressors, including trying to connect with loved ones stuck in nursing homes and figuring out how to secure unemployment benefits. Plus a few tips for you on dealing with your own anxiety.
- Sammy Caiola, CapRadio Health Care Reporter
- Erica Chan, Filmmaker, Founder of ‘Unofficial CA unemployment help,’ Facebook group
- Sarah Ray, Professor, Environmental Studies, Humboldt State University; Author, A Field Guide to Climate Anxiety: How to Keep Your Cool on a Warming Planet
- Grassroots Facebook Group Helps Californians Navigate Complex Unemployment Process
- ‘Just Be Courteous’ — CapRadio Answers Your Questions About Anxiety, Who To Listen To And What Precautions To Take As The Stay-At-Home Orders Begin to Lift
- As Senior Facilities Scramble To Prevent Disease, Social Isolation Poses A Different Threat