Corporate Support Executive, Chico
Posted: September 2, 2020
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
CapRadio (Capital Public Radio), Sacramento’s award-winning public media organization, is looking for a full-time Corporate Support (underwriting) Executive to join our NSPR (North State Public Radio) team in Chico, California. The position combines the opportunity to utilize the skills and experience of thriving in a performance-based, goal-driven sales environment with the mission-critical task of raising revenue for a well-respected, nonprofit media organization. The successful Executive embraces the culture and ethos of the CapRadio mission and has an affinity for the companies that support public radio.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive organization and it takes all kinds people so if you’re excited about this role but don't meet all the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
Position duties will shift on occasion, but largely include:
- Cold-calls, appointment setting, and presenting marketing solutions utilizing CapRadio properties including digital assets
- Responsible for all aspects of the corporate support position, order entry, copywriting, collections, billing, budgeting, and forecasting
- Responsible for exceeding sales goals and effectively managing a book of business
- Plans comprehensive marketing campaigns utilizing all sales tools available including qualitative, quantitative, and market research
- Creates strong long-term working relationships with clients based on professional follow-through and service
- Engages in all aspects of the public radio, non-profit culture, and community
- Works within a team-based collaborative culture
- Proven track record of cold-calling, prospecting, appointment setting, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of successfully achieving and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Marketing/Advertising/Fundraising experience
- Persuasive communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and goal focused
- Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
The salary for this position is a base salary of $3,000.00 monthly plus commission.
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Vacation
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Flexible spending plan for health and dependent care
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. You can address your cover letter to the hiring manager for this position, Paul Adams, Director, Corporate Support, CapRadio
Attn: Human Resources
7055 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.