Studio Operations Technician
Posted: May 13, 2020
Status: Full Time; Non Exempt
End Date: Open Until Filled
CapRadio is looking for a full-time Studio Operations Technician to join our team and partner with Engineering, Operations and IT to ensure effective program development, studio operations and station functionality. As the Studio Operations Technician you will assist with the logistics of day-to-day operations, including program production and systems maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Audio console operations for live and pre-recorded broadcasts.
- Ensure studio technologies are operational for News and Music broadcasts.
- Record station continuity as assigned; assist other staff in continuity production.
- Prepare and distribute locally originated and network program material, Studio Automation playlist creation and editing.
- Operate and troubleshoot studio Technology equipment and systems and assist others in the same.
- Assist in production of programming and promotional elements.
- Participate in and assist in the preparation of studios and systems for fundraisers.
Skills and Experience
- Technical skills in broadcast studio technology
- Commitment to company values
Salary and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $65,000 to $70,000. We offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture insurance
- Long-term disability and group life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Vacation
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Flexible spending plan for health and dependent care
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. You can address your cover letter to Director of Technology Frank Maranzino.
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.