The California primary is expected to play a critical role in picking a Democratic presidential nominee.
But there’s concern that changes aimed at increasing voter participation around the state could backfire and confuse voters.
Today on Insight, we check in with county registrars from around the region with Super Tuesday underway.
- Janna Haynes, Sacramento County Public Information Officer
- Melinda Dubroff, San Joaquin County Registrar of Voters
- Jesse Salinas, Yolo County Registrar of Voters
- Donna Linder, Stanislaus County Registrar of Voters
- Philip Chantri, Elections Manager, Placer County