Achieving a Sound Future
Join us to raise $10 Million by 2020
Because you want Capital Public Radio to always be there
- Be a steward of an irreplaceable treasure
- Help create a permanent, sustainable funding source
- Participate in maintaining vital programs and creating new ones
- Use your endowment investment to bolster your contribution
Because annual giving is not enough
- Annual fund drives only provide funds for ongoing operations
- Endowment funding can provide support for special projects, e.g. adding a new station
- Endowment funding can provide an annual stream of permanent support
- As the value of the endowment increases, income transferable to the operating budget increases
What can you do to help us ensure a sound future?
- Make a gift of cash, securities or other property
- Leave a bequest to Capital Public Radio Endowment
- Participate in Capital Public Radio Endowment's Gift Annuity Program
- Establish a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Establish a Charitable Lead Trust
- Make a gift of Life Insurance
- Establish a tribute fund
Make a gift to Capital Public Radio Endowment today or if you prefer to leave a gift in your will or estate plan, contact Shirlee Tully at (916) 278-8979 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Capital Public Radio Endowment is an independent 501c3 Charitable Organization. Professional financial advisors manage our funds. Financial Statements audited annually by independent auditors. Download audited financials for year ended 6/30/2015 (PDF)
The IRS 501c3 nonprofit tax ID number for Capital Public Radio Endowment is 68-0118926.
Because of people like you, Capital Public Radio broadcasts the news, jazz and classical music you count on. Know that your participation has made a difference - a difference for which we are truly grateful.
Learn about the CapRadio Credit Card, benefitting the Endowment