Our Public Service Announcements (PSAs) are part of our mission to serve listeners and the community.
When submitting events:
- Select ONLY the 'Public Service Announcements' Event Category for your event - other categories are reserved for CPR internal use
- Images are not required. If used, be sure you have the legal right to distribute the image
- Select from "Available venues" to quickly enter venue information. If your venue isn't already in our database, please add it with complete information
- Select from "Available organizations" to quickly enter presenting organization information. If your organization isn't already in our database, please add it with complete information. Note that the Presenting Organization field is required, and only non-profit organizations are eligible for Public Service Announcements
- On-air announcements will be chosen from events entered at least 3 weeks prior to the event (4-6 weeks is best)
- Include your contact information
- Fill out all information required as completely as possible
Staff will select from submissions entered at least 3 weeks prior to the event to be announced on-air. Inclusion cannot be guaranteed, and announcements do not air during CPR on-air membership campaigns. Guaranteed schedules are only available through the purchase of underwriting or a community partnership agreement.
Please contact the station if you notice inaccurate information in event listings.
We Get Support From: