Posted: August 2, 2019
Department: Development & Marketing
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
End Date: Open Until Filled
We are hiring for the position of Marketing Associate. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work in a creative environment in one of the most fascinating and beautiful parts of the country, Northern California. As Marketing Associate you will coordinate CapRadio’s marketing program, focusing on the dual goal of growing key audiences across multiple platforms and inspiring listeners to become members. As a key member of the CapRadio team, you play a significant role in assuring that our strategic goals and objectives are met with an “anything is possible” attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Harness CapRadio’s reach across all platforms (on-air and online) to deliver cohesive communication plans that advance our strategic objectives.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to promote key initiatives through effective, brand-centric print and online communications materials.
- Work with the Community Relations Manager in the planning and implementation of CapRadio events and community outreach.
- Assist with the production of our monthly member newsletters through a collaborative approach designed to share the best of CapRadio with our members.
- Deliver social media and online marketing assistance for fund drives, and order thank you gifts that exemplify the CapRadio brand.
Essential skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in communications, marketing and media management, with experience in community relations a plus
- Multi-platform marketing management
- Budgeting skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency including Microsoft Office products - Word, Outlook, Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing and public speaking
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital Public Radio
7055 Folsom Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.