Posted: June 6, 2017
Capital Public Radio seeks a motivated Administrative intern to assist the HR and Business Manager with functions for the human resources and finance departments of the station. The work done by the intern will contribute directly to the goals, mission and vision of Capital Public Radio.
- Commitment to CapRadio’s Core Values
- Level-headed and solutions oriented
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 365
- Effective time management
- Strong attention to detail
Our interns must be students. Internships run approximately a semester and we require at least 2 days/10-16 hours per week.
To apply for an internship, submit the following items to Capital Public Radio. Interviews for finalists will be set up after these materials are received.
Your cover letter should include:
- What internship opportunity you are applying for.
- The name of your college or school.
- Your graduate or undergraduate academic major and/or minor.
In addition, please include your responses to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in an internship at Capital Public Radio?
- How do your relevant classes and work experience relate to the internship position you are applying for?
- What do you hope to gain from your internship?
- What can Capital Public Radio hope to gain from you?
- How do you plan to use the skills you develop at Capital Public Radio in the future?
Please provide a current resume.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Capital Public Radio
7055 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95826