Posted: February 15, 2017
Capital Public Radio seeks a motivated Web intern to assist the Digital Projects Manager and UX Strategies Manager with coding features and improvements to the website. The work done by the intern will contribute to the goals, mission, and vision of Capital Public Radio, serving our audience and internal staff.
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of at least one web programming language
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Our interns must be students. Internships run approximately a semester and we require at least 2 days/10-16 hours per week.
To apply for an internship, submit the following items to Capital Public Radio. Interviews for finalists will be set up after these materials are received.
Your cover letter should include:
- What internship opportunity you are applying for.
- The name of your college or school.
- Your graduate or undergraduate academic major and/or minor.
In addition, please include your responses to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in an internship at Capital Public Radio?
- How do your relevant classes and work experience relate to the internship position you are applying for?
- What do you hope to gain from your internship?
- What can Capital Public Radio hope to gain from you?
- How do you plan to use the skills you develop at Capital Public Radio in the future?
Please provide a current resume.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Capital Public Radio
7055 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95826